Hardware Store

Cordless Drills * Power Tools * Craftsman * Nailer Guns

Try Amazon Shopping Online..What Tools You Looking For?->

Shop Vacs * Gifts * Table Saws * Lawns * Gardens * EVERTHING!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dewalt 10 Inch Table Saw

If you're looking for the best table saw for a job site,or one that's portable to haul where you need it.I'd get the Dewalt 10 Inch Compact Table Saw..It's the perfect one for a job site.

I've been using Dewalt Tablesaws or several years now,and I have to admit.A Dewalt Table Saw is a pleasure working with.

The motor has plenty of power.

I have owned the DeWalt DW745 for over 3 years now. Before purchasing this saw I did alot of research to determine which portable table saw would be the best for me.

This portable table saw has been a blessing to me & my crew.

The best selling point of this saw is the fence. If you haven't ever used a rack and pinion fence you need to. It is absolutely the very best design that I have used.

And the stand is a great design, folds up so to store very well and holds the saw perfectly.

It is sturdy, it cuts like butter, it's extremely accurate, powerfull, and changing measurements is a pleasure.

It is easy to change out blades, thanks to the quick release throat plate.

I love this Dewalt Portable Table Saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment