Hardware Store

Cordless Drills * Power Tools * Craftsman * Nailer Guns

Try Amazon Shopping Online..What Tools You Looking For?->

Shop Vacs * Gifts * Table Saws * Lawns * Gardens * EVERTHING!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bosch Jigsaw

A Bosch jigsaw for wood working a guy can't go wrong with.

I've used several Skill jigsaws in the past,and was looking for a dependable and more finely crafted jigsaw.One that wouldn't jump out of your hands.

I've been really happywith the Bosch JS470E. The 7 amp motor has plenty of torque for hardwood like oak & cherry and the variable speed motor gives me fine control over the speed of the cut,and thus I really get great cuts with his jig saw.

Having the option of setting the speed via the variable speed dial (max. speed setting) is a nice added feature that really makes working with wood all that much more easier. The quick release blade is a great feature over my old jigsaw and really makes blade swaps so much faster when having to do.

 I'd definitely recommend this jigsaw to others looking for a good quality machine capable of power and and doing precise cuts.

Like I said.I've owned several other jigsaws in my time.The Bosch jigsaw has been the one I'm the most happiest with.

This jig saw comes with a great carrying case too!!

The very first time I used this saw.. I was able to make precision cuts exactly where I wanted them. The unit held steady and didn't shake or jump.It's a great upgrade will will pass the test right away.

You'll love this Jigsaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment