Hardware Store

Cordless Drills * Power Tools * Craftsman * Nailer Guns

Try Amazon Shopping Online..What Tools You Looking For?->

Shop Vacs * Gifts * Table Saws * Lawns * Gardens * EVERTHING!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Snow Rake For Roofs

Once again I find myself talking about a good snow rake for roofs.I still can't tell you in words how good the avalanche snow rake has been good to me.

I'm at the age where removing snow from roofs aint as easy of a chore as when I was living in my younger years.I still save money doing it myself with a snow rake for roof that has made a difference in my life.

Very little effort goes into using this thing.With my old snow rake I had to pull,and sorry to say some of that roof snow was heavy and wet.I'd be sore for a week,only having to do it again the following weekend.

Snow rakes for roofs have come along way,and for those of you who are getting older,please give the avalanche a try.It'll save you money,and pay for itself the same day as into having to hire somebody.

Your grandkids can use this rake too.That's how easy it is to use.You just push it up the rook.It's a snow rake with wheels designed to prevent roof damage.It has a plastic slide that the roof snow just glides off.It's really a beautiful piece of equipment.

So give the "avalanche snow rake" a try.You'll be glad you did.

5 comments:

  1. This is one of the best roof rakes out there.I got this one for my parents,and they love it.I used it when I had 2 weeks of from college,and the snow slides down the chute.You push with this rake,not pull.No brute force needed.If you're wondering what the best snow rakes are.This is the one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To bad they ran out of the avalanche snow rakes.Probably be next year before a person is able to buy one online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is to bad they ran out of the original avalanche snow rake.I heard alot of good things about this snow rake.It'll be interesting to see some of the reviews on how it kept up this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't mind snowraking a house having these snow-rakes to do the job with.I have to snowrake my parents house and having this rake for shoveling snow makes the job easier on my body too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snow-raking a roof is hard work but it prevents ice damage to homes.Lots of good snowrakes here for all kinds of jobs.

    ReplyDelete